Our team is responsible for building software and pipelines to increase work efficiency and communication between various departments.
What's challenging about your job?
Troubleshooting massive scenes that have issues in our render pipeline.
Most exciting thing about working on the sequels?
Literally everything! Seeing how hard everyone works and how each department's touch creates a better final product.
Fun fact about yourself?
90% of my shirts are Rick and Morty shirts, the other 10% are Avatar shirts.